Civil CourtContact Info
The following case types are typical for the Civil Division of Magistrate Court:
- Dispossessory Warrant - to separate someone from the possession or occupancy of or on some property; an eviction notice.
- Statement of Claim - for applicants who wish to file a monetary claim.
- Garnishment - used against subjects who do not respond to claims or judgements that were rendered against them.
- Judgement - judicial decision rendered during court or when subject does not file an answer.
- Interrogatory - questions requiring answers by a defendant.
- FIFA - a writ ordering a levy on the property of a debtor to satisfy the debt.
- Abandoned Motor Vehicle - procedure to take possession of vehicles abandoned on private or business property.
- Foreclosure - rescind the right to redeem a mortgage or contract usually because of a lack of making payments.
- Trover - a common law action to recover goods that have been wrongly appropriated by somebody else.
- Transfer - procedure to transfer a case to another county or to another court.
- Appeal - procedure where a party may appeal a final judgement to State or Superior court.
For your convenience, you may file and pay for a civil case online using the link, http://magct.warecounty.com/CivilEfiling/Public/Disclaimer.aspx.